Monday, January 25, 2010

Sparkle N' Shine's Valentine's Gift Idea...

If you are looking for a great Valentine's Day gift idea for your Mom, G-ma, sister, Mother in law, friend or self, I am reducing my cleaning rates until Valentines Day!
(So tell your husbands you don't want flowers this year, you'd rather have a sparkling clean toilet!)


1 hour of cleaning = $30.00 (instead of $ 40.00)

I bring my own magic wand & cleaning supplies and can have your home looking beautiful in no time! I can work my magic organizing any space as well!

* I will send a gift certificate to the address of your choice!
* I clean within a 30 mile radius!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I post this on Discount Queens??? Do you want to advertise on there? Please feel free! And Im happy to make you a button or whatever you want!

Amber said...

um.... I need you