Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our 3rd Annual Noodle bath...





****WARNING, this 2 piece bathing suit is the ONLY one I own. Ask me how excited I was to but this baby on after giving birth 3 months ago. Not excited at all. Therefore, I am sorry for the unsightly pictures with my nursing chest, my fat rolls and any other unpleasantness you may witness. Trav was taking pictures, so sorry for the cleavage shots, just have your husbands leave the room for a minute!)

It's tradition now, every year on my birthday, we have a family noodle bath. We talk about it for months and for the week leading up to it, the kids ask, "Mommy, do we get to take a noodle bath today?" Well today was the big 30 for me, so after church, we hopped in and splashed around. I know you all think I'm crazy, and apart of me is, but honestlt try it!!! Don't judge me until you do. The kids LOVED it, like always and we had a great time. Willow just layed there floating in the water not knowing that noodles were being shooved down her tiny bathing suit! Oh the memories! Even when I'm 90, the kids agreed to come and take a noodle bath with me!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Hey! :) You already have your blog updated with your birthday! I can't believe how on top of things you are. I was just coming to wish you a very happy birthday. I know you already were able to do something 1)fun 2) for you! :)

jayna said...

This is awesome. I too find myself wondering "When IS Emily going to take her birthday noodle bath?!"

J/k. But it is so much fun to see.

And

Happy 30th! I'm joining you this year too!

tvcadurfee said...

happy birthday!!!

Missy08 said...

wow that's to cute and sounds fun

Nicole said...

I remember our first noodle bath!!! I still have the pictures, glad you kept the tradition rolling!

Jana said...

Happy (late) birthday Emily! And honestly, I was thinking how great you look in your cute li'l two piece :)

Dean Family said...

happy birthday you old fogey you!