Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Mama...

I just wanted to say that I have the most incredible Mother in the entire world. When ever I am falling apart, feel incredibly small, lost or alone- she is the one I run to knowing that after 1 phone conversation, I will feel instantly better. Somehow she knows just what to say, helps me see my self worth and loves me all over again. I can feel her beautiful arms reach out and hold me even though we are hundreds of miles apart. She is magic like that, and I am forever grateful we are best friends. I love her, adore her and would be completely lost without her in my life. Thank you Mama for picking me up and making it better again. (Now just hurry up and get here- I miss you terribly!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moms ARE wonderful!

And PLEASE dont let willow get ANY bigger before I give her a squeeze! She is already growing too fast!!! And your daughters are all unbelievably gorgeous.