Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pears, pears & more pears...


The past 3 days Angie & I have canned 132 quarts of pears, and I wish I could say we were finished- but I'm still waiting on 1/2 a bushel to ripen. (This picture is just my 83, I'll probably get 7-10 more jars) Wow, are we tired- but how great it feels to look at all the jars and know that my family will have yummy fruit and my baby will have home made baby food. It's been a busy few weeks, but lots of fun. Thanks Angie!

We've canned 314 jars
And made 141 bags of frozen food

That calls for an I HOP celebration!

1 comment:

Ryan and Angie said...

Hey baba!! Are we awesome or what!!! I am so dang proud of us....i know it's not as much as you did last year, but for ME that is like a life time of canning!!! I am so excited and thanks for everything you are AWESOME!! love ya Angie