Friday, January 16, 2009

A Wonderful Birthday Dinner...

I have a few favorite things that happen on my birthday (or a few days later!) # 1- Our noodle bath (& time with my family)# 2- My Mom singing Happy Birthday to me over the phone & # 3- My birthday dinner with friends! Last night we went to Red Robin because I was dying for my Crispy chicken sandwich, and yes, it was to die for! It was a wonderful night as always, I love seeing all my friends and we all love getting out without the kids! It was a perfect night! Thank you for coming: (Top Row) Tammy Chelsea, Amber, Jen, Shelly, Michelle & Christine
(Bottom Row) Christy, Andrea, Me & Angie.
Thank you for my wonderful gifts, too!

7 comments:

Kallie + Curtis said...

I had so much fun last night! Happy 29!!!!

ps - Andrea KILLS me in this picture!

Unknown said...

oops sorry! that comment was actually from me :)

jen said...

Thanks for inviting me!! I had a great time!! Happy Birthday!!!

Christine said...

What a blast! It was so great to get out with the kiddos! Thanks again for having a birthday, you look great!!

jayna said...

You crazy noodle bath lady! Happy Birthday!

Ryan and Angie said...

I know i am late on this one, but thanks for the invite and i think it is awesome how you have so many close friends.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday girl! Seeing that pic at Red Robin made me so sad! I should have been there! It makes me miss you guys! i love the noodle tradition! heather