Sunday, January 25, 2009

Call off the rescue team!

There was a chance that Trav would be going to Japan for over 2 months, for work, but we found out a few days ago, he would be staying here! I was really excited for him to go because of the experince, the possible job advancments for him, the free "vacation", the culture/history he would be exposed to and all that, but I was DREADING the LONG 9 weeks without him. I would have endured, but I'm SO happy he is staying home too! So, I'm calling off the
"Save Emily rescue team" There is a reason for everything!

2 comments:

JPI said...

I didn't even know! But YAY that he doesn't have to go!!

Dean Family said...

i must say im happy!! i was worried about you...this will be better for EVERYTHING! maybe we can have a party with a japan theme instead! :)