Monday, July 21, 2008

A morning at the car dealership...

Last week our brake light kept coming on, so I took the Jeep in to get an appointment. Of course it wasn't for days later and naturally it fell on a day that Trav was at work. It wasn't a problem except I had no idea how we were going to make it home, (most my girlfriends have mini vans, but they too, have lots of kids so we weren't all going to fit) until I found out they could shuttle you back home. Yeah! So we set out Thursday morning and had to wait while the "shuttle man" was in Meridian on his way back. The kids and I stayed outside, but I didn't want them running around the parking lot, so I took the car seats out of the Jeep and strapped the girls in them while we waited. They actually thought it was fun hanging outside against the wall. They also loved the ride home from the nice stranger. Thank you "shuttle man"!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, those girls are so cute!! I hope you got your car all fixed up!

Unknown said...

Adorable girls!!!!