Thursday, November 15, 2007

No pictures, sick kids and 2 books later...

Well, something has happened and I cannot figure out how to post my pictures, so you get my rambling instaed. Darn, now I need Trav's help, and I was doing so well on my own...
Life has been going well for us. The kids are all sick right now, so that's been a blast. My laundry has doubled this past week from just the constant sheet washing I've been doing. If it's not pee, then it's throw up, if it's not either of those, then it's some other nasty liquid that I do not want on my kids bed sheets, so I'm feeling behind these days.
I have exciting news as well... (no I'm not pregnant)
I have actually read 2 books in the past week and 1/2! Yes, I did! I actually stopped, sat down and read almost 700 pages and it felt incredible!!! Yeah, for Emily!
I know it's sad when I celebrate an act such as this, but in "Emily land", that's fantastic!Now, my next task is to scapbook 1 page. Just one to see if I can do it. And after that, I don't know, I'll think of something wild to accomplish... I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Audra said...

OH, so sorry your kids are sick. That is no fun. I'm proud of you for sitting down! Miss you...

Jessica said...

Sick kids? No good! What are you reading? I miss reading--I am up to my ears in technical photography and Photoshop jargon and loving it, but miss reading.

Unknown said...

oh emily, i am loving this blog! it is my favorite one for sure! I cant believe that you have 3 kids, tristin went to school, grace and daisy are GORGEOUS, and you are collecting free purell throughout 2 cities! Oh how the times never change!!! we are going to be the best of blog friends i can already tell. And your pictures and set up are looking awesome! tell chelsea to get a blog too!